Custom Search

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Petrol Cost RM2.70 Per Litre on 050608 onward

Well, ever since the Petrol increased to RM2.70 per litre, I bet everyone is thinking a way to solve the high Petrol cost in M'sian, and some might thinking of changing to a smaller car, Motorbike, or installing the NGV Tank like what Taxi using currently.

On the day I received and link to NST.com.my from sis Chyn saying that Petrol gonna hiked up to RM2.70 per litre, I straight away msn all my friends and relatives about the BREAKING NEWS, after bout 15minutes, my mom then called me up to informed me about that BREAKING NEWS and asked me to feed my car full full only come back. Lolx. I went to fuel up my car around 830pm, que for about 20minutes, yeap, I pumped full tank, almost full tank, but it isn't really full, maybe because of my car too heated, pressured the Pumper and stop the Petrol to be pump into my car when almost full tank, I kept pressing the not, but the pump refused to open the god damn hole to allowed those petrol to flow inside my tank, after about 1minutes struggling at the Pump station, I surrender myself and went off to let others people who queueing up to pump.

Looks at the crowded BHP Petrol Station, I was 1st went to SHELL Petrol Station nearby my office to refuel my car, but the god damn basket placed those Fire distinguished to block cars entering to the Station to pump petrol, I have no choices and went to the nearest Petrol Station to feed my car.

See, niamakahai, the needle hasn't touched to top of the car. Arrghhh...
The most funniest part was that a day before the BREAKING NEWS, referred back to the previous post before this, Kevin and I was discussing about Waja performances, as he's getting his WAJA CPS in 2 weeks times, I then recorded my Waja pickup speed to show him. Here's the Video of my WAJA 2003 pickup:

NOTE: Day before the Breaking News, KhinKo is still speeding like what he's doing everyday. (p/s: it wasn't start from 0-100km/h as I couldn't find a nice sport to stop my car, and it was a raining day.) Sorry for the blur video, I was using my 2.0 mp phone to video cam that day. :P

Day after, KhinKo's speed limited to 90km/h, Pain, arrghhh..really pain...RM2.70 per litre. WTF.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home