Custom Search

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

BREAKING NEWS!!

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Source from: www.nst.com.my.
Damn, I thought Abdullah said that there will be no changes in Petrol price this year? FcK This Lier, Bluffer, Useless fella or what ever you wanna named it.
Dear friends or my fellow blog reader who staying in Malaysia, quickly get your ass to the nearest Petrol station to refuel your car, and feed them full full, FULL TANK i mean, fuel before 12AM tonight, I'm gonna go to Petrol Station to PUMP FULL TANK later, damn...
I guess I gotta get myself an Bicycle, its time to make some changes, ride Bicycle to work, cheap and healthy :P, from PJ to Kuchai Lama, fullamak, I guess half way, Someone gotta call me an Ambulance dy. XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home