Custom Search

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sis Sook Han 17th Birthday

Well, time flies, a year ago click here, at the same date, my family and I decided to celebrate my sis Sook Han birthday @ my lovely home sweet home, invited Sis Jean and Bro Jarryl along to make it more happening. This year, same thing happened, invited sis Jean and Bro Jarrly as well(but he only come after we finish EATING our cakes, because he left work late), with additional Kelvin and Ida, as they were actually asking me out for a drinks, but I was busy celebrating my sis Sook Han birthday, so ask them to come along to make it more happening.


Been lazy to type these day, as kinda pressure by workloads in the office, so let's the picture do the talking, alright, here you go peeps :-

Chocolate Mocha Ice Cream Cake from Baker's Cottaged (I can't really remember whats the flavour, but I'm sure its an ice cream cake)

Sis Sook Han and her Chocolate Mocha Ice Cream cake by Baker's Cottaged, proudly sponsor by Khinko XD

Make a wish before you blow the candle, I wonder what she make for her 2008 wishes. Hopefully she wish herself can score nice grade in SPM lar.

Aunty Yuet Ming and Sis Sook Han

Sis Jean and Sis Sook Han

Cutest Mom in da world and Sis Sook Han

Me and My sis Sook Han

Sisters and Brother

My Family Pictures. Fatt Argghhh!!

Ida and Kelv watching Astro. Look at Ida's wounds, Sakit!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home