Custom Search

Monday, October 27, 2008

Some Accident during Basketball game

Yeap, the title said it all, I met some accident during my basketball match yesterday morning, I accidentally bite my own lips, and it bleeds, well, it wasn't really accident,according to Dennis Wong, he said that the opponent that I marking,like to play cheat and using some dirty tactics, he banged me probably is with intention to do so, well, let it be, just take it as a lesson lor.

The accident goes like this, I was actually marking my opponent, and blocking his way to lay up the ball into the basket, he failed his 1st attempt, but he managed to get back the ball, he squat down, and jump up facing my face, his head knocked my lips, and made me bitten my own lips, bleed all the way while finishing the match, although it ain't really hurts, but I not really happy with the accident, because it made my lips become even more SWALLOWEN, it really looks like a pair of sausage, WTF!!!

Here's the picture of my SAUSAGE LIPS:-

Ouch, this picture taken today, it was 2nd day, still looks swallowen, but ain't feeling pain at all.

Ohya, days ago, Ida Than sent me a link to edit your picture, there's few options to choose as background, you just need to add in your picture, and they will adjust it into their background, and the background that I chosen is a billboard background, and the picture goes like this:

Picture from Photofunia.com if I'm not mistaken. Showed this picture to my dear, she said she wants it at a real billboard, lolx. that would probably cost me a bomb man, lolx.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home