Custom Search

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Pantai Seafood Restaurant @ Kayu Ara

Saturday, after my Kiwanis Presentation, Bernard called me up and asked me whether wanna go to Hot Fuss Salon Grand Opening Ceremony @ Kota Damansara or not, as my jie was one of the model and Jarryl is working as a Junior Hairstylist there, of cause have to support bit mar, and here's my jie Jeannette zombiee's Pix, wallaneh DAHSYAT!!

Me and Bernard didn't wait till the ceremony start as we felt kinda boring sitting there doing nothing, decided to have a movie session nearby, which is Cineleisure, picked 30 days of night, this is 2nd time i watched this movie, and still get frightening by their Vampireeeee, while enjoying our movie, my mum called up and informed/demand me that must reach home before 7pm, and guess what, mum bring me and my family to one Sea food restaurant nearby Kayu Ara, here's the picture of the Restaurant:-



Food there taste excellent, price not really that expensive, and customer services is superb, here's the info bout the restaurant:-
Alright if you guys still remember that I got 2packet of Cheese powder as present from Yima on my 21st birthday, Sunday decided to give a try and see what kinda food can mix with the powder, and here goes my dinner:-
Cheese powder with Bihun, TASTE LIKE SHIT, probably I put not enough powder on it, and I even tried to fried egg with cheese powder, ended up, taste weird, my Sunday dinner is my suck est dinner I ever taste before, WTF!!!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cipet u ar..upload my pix..hmmph..nvm..u make me famous here...bluekkk...

4:34 PM  
Blogger ~.'.*KhInKo*.'.~ said...

-.-'' my blog got loads of ur pix, bernard pix and my pix...so???wuahhaahha, FAMOUS??ZOMBIEEE ARGHH!!!!:P

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home