Custom Search

Sunday, June 05, 2011

Dilemma!

I'm having dilemma bout selecting jobs lately,get an offer from a MNC company as business development executive,sounds cool with the jobscope,sourcing investors to invest globally,everything is transparent,lower risk,guarantee ROI and stuff, I can learnt loads of stuff from there,but main issue that made me dilemma is that,they don't offer basic,its a fully on your own job,risky but earning if you're good at persuading or communicate with rich ppl.

You guys might be curious,why am I facing dilemma situation,just an job offer,its either reject or accept. But the issue that made me dilemma is that,my current firm wanna counter offer me,asked me to stay till next year as I already worked almost half a year,asked me to work till next year after bonus received only leave. What's on my mind was that, I gotta leave this field,I need to experience what I've studied all these while,the longer I stay,the harder I can leave. The current office is currently facing shortages of manpower,one of the senior is leaving,and once that senior finished the services,the current office only left one senior in my department if i leaved as well, alright,Im kinda sentimental people,I cant just leave when they are in troble, i anyhow gotta wait they get a senior to replace my position or junior for me to trained up only can leave. I told my boss that he must hire new staff for me to train or replace my position,as i will leave once everything is in order.

In view thereof,after few days of thinking about which to choose, I've finally decided to rejected the business development executive,went to the MNC to face to face talk to the manager, he is being kind enough to asked me think wisely and think about my future pathway before I made the decision,I told him I've been thinking about it for few days,am happy to work with him and he is kind enough to show me everything, even some p&c correspondences. I told him I can't just leave my current at this kinda situation, he said I'm kunda sentimental guys,and he won't forces me to stay,he even asked me to think about do this part time,or drop him an email once current firms able to find people to replace my position,aren't he being to good to me? I feel damn guilty u know..lol.

After rejected the MNC,back to office and continue work, started to feel guilty after rejected the MNC. This is sux ain't it? Told my boss that I need two more months for me to try sending resume to SG, In the event sg got no offers, will continue work for them till next year,fai enough rite? Well,guess that's all for the moment, damn sleepy dy..nites all...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home