Custom Search

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Arguments that never end!

In relation to this entries, me and my dear argued again and again bout this matter, and I think I should do something for the sake of saving back this relationship.

I hereby apologize to my dear for being so HARSH for her and not siding her for things that she did, I shouldn't blame her for not texting Ms K about leaving the party earlier thingy, I should understand her feeling since the incident, from now on, I hope everything could be settle down and forget the whole incident that causes us to argue for more than half a year.

No one is wrong in this matter, only I'm wrong as I didn't went back to Ms. K party for the picture session, and I shouldn't blame my dear for not sms-ing Ms. K to make Ms. K feel better, and the problem is causes by me, my sincerely apology to you my dear, I know this ain't making u feel any better, what I want is to get you back with less arguments, and totally cased closed for this matter, I really don't want to argue with you regards those old matters that couldn't end, if you really love me, please accept my apology and I loved you deeply.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can delete this entry la tiu...Not sincere dun post la...Say agree but end up??!! Fcuk off la

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

loved with "ed" means past tense already..doink!
~jeannette~

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home