Custom Search

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Trip to Genting Part 1

Aloha! As per stated in the title, yeap, just back from a visit to Late's Uncle Lim's Place, this will be a very short review of my weekend at Genting.

First of all, many thanks to Darren Goh for accompany me to go over Genting to see my lovely "Hampao?" :P (Shits! She's so gonna kill me for this) the trip was so so, and the weather there was great, superb cooling due to the pouring rains, and midst was everywhere, be caution when you're driving up the hills this few day, kinda loads of accident happened along the way up and down hill.

Finally, managed to met the Hampao's Family, and her mom finally can see my real face instead of my leng chai picture eh? (Self Appraising, PERASAN-ESS XD) Thank you Aunty and Uncle Tan for allowing us to chuck in one of their 3 rooms, kinda guilty to Hampao's brother, brother's gf, sister and brother in law, because of me, 4 of them gotta chuck into 1 room, where me and Darren 2 person occupied 1 room, fuuwaaahhh, spacious gilerrr....:P, alright, I guess gotta update in details in the next entries, it's time to shower and sleep, maaf for potong-ing steam, if you're steaming :P

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tamade!!!

9:59 AM  
Blogger ~.'.*KhInKo*.'.~ said...

Lolx, Hampao, smooch smooch*

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where's part 2??

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home