Custom Search

Monday, January 12, 2009

120108-120109 Happy 1 Year Anniversary!

As title stated above, Its Me and My Lovely Dearest Babe 1 Year Anniversary.

This entries is specially dedicated to my lovely Sayang.

Finally, it came to 1 year after we get along together, we have gone through so many things, so many obstacles, happy moment, lovely moment, teasing each other, loaded with arguments, heartbreaking moments and many more, and it proven that Long Distance Relationship (LDR) does work and can last, although its not easy, its costly in terms of telecommunication, in terms of traveling both ways, time that we spent, can't meet when we were missing each other and so on, most of the peoples can't maintain LDR, but we made it babe, and I'm sure we will last.

I, apologize for those moment that make us doubt about our relationships, whether its worth to continue or not, and the stubborn you, who don't want to walk away and search for a better one, has proven that its worth to continue our relationship although its hard.

When ever we argue, for sure you cried and cried, and that made my pretty dearest you, a juicy cum reddish eye with a large eye bag the next day at work, you've cried me a river. I si-te you!

I, hereby again, apologize with what I had done to hurt your feelings, I promise you, I'll love you more than that, and let's make it more anniversary and surprise ahead, I will do my best to make you happy, and will try my very best to not breaking your heart, or maybe not so hurtful? Although I know that apologize doesn't bring back you the tears that you drop for me, but I promise you, I will cherish you, as long as I can, love you as much as I can, I can't promise you that I will love you forever, but I will love you with all I can babe.

Finally, last week, I've appeared in the Tan's families meeting topics, I guess? I hope your family has a good impression bout me? Or at least the impression of me in your mom's heart doesn't mismatch? Hope so.

This Thursday after your Marketing paper, lets have a nice celebration at San Fransisco, shall we? Or maybe we make it on Friday? We shall discuss this further when you're back from Singapore?

I Miss you Babe,

Love you loads,

Here's one of our sweetest picture that we ever took through out the year:

Hope there's more coming soon, love ya babe! *smooch* and *Muapz*

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SMOOCH* Thank you yang yang for lighten my days~

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home