Custom Search

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

greetings from HTC ..

its been awhile since my last updates..well, life changed a lot lately..

First of all, I've finally graduated my BA(Hons) from Help University College..and are currently seeking for job, preferred to get a marketing position
job at SG, but after attending to their career fair, my hope get tarnished by the words or should I said a title 'PR'. Why said so? I've been attended by few of those company staff, most of them will firstly asked u what job are u looking for, second question will be, are u a PR? when answered nope, they will then tell u that oh, our company only looking for PR, but u can try to scan your CC into our system to try your luck. Big turned down ain't it?

Well, after that incident, I told myself not to give up that easily, keep trying! But after few months of trying, result still same, no calls received, thereafter, I decided not to waste anymore times of searching job at SG, gain experienc at Malaysia first, then slowly penetrate to SG, it might be easier I guess...local industry are quite in need of manpower I guess, heard one of my friend said that current is the peak period as a lot company faced employee turnover problem..she said that now is the best time for us to find for job..

Registered myself with jobstreet and jobsdb for both Malaysia and Singapore one few months back, and updated my cv last week, total resume requested sum up to 60, but only 20% of it are related to what I'm looking for, others were all rubbish, I've been to few interview once I started to sent resume to Malaysia companies, and tomorrow scheduled two interview at KL both company distance were just 5 min driving distance ...but 1 scheduled in the morning, another one after lunch...still thinking what to do in between...both company were MNC, and the afternoon one is my 2nd interviews, but different position, friends around told me that 2nd interview meaning my chances of getting hire is high, hopefully it is, as tomorrow both companies were mnc that offering the position that I'm looking for, so either of the mnc hired me, I would be damn greatfull...finger crossed! hopefully all things goes well...and goodnight ppl...peace out!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home